Due to the COVID-19 cases we are making the following changes to our school schedule for the next two weeks, January 24-28 and January 31-February 4.
The following classes will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date:
- Apprentice day and night classes
- Once we have the rescheduled date you will be notified by mail
The following classes will remain in person with strict COVID-19 protocols:
- Journeyman recertification Medical Gas
- Journeyman recertification Backflow
- If you are unable to attend your class, please notify the Training Center and you will be rescheduled for another class.
Spring Journeyman PEU classes will begin after February 4th. You will receive a letter in the mail with the class start date and schedule.
All license and certification expirations will be closely monitored by the Training Center Staff.
As always feel free to call with any questions and/or concerns. 314-388-0722
Please note all these changes are to protect our members, their families, and limit the spread of COVID-19 from jobsite to jobsite.