Assistant Director of Training
Thomas L. Bielicki
PAUL E. GALLAGHER
SCOTT p. KIELY
Thomas K. Madden
kevin M. Mcdonough
Daniel R. O’Connell
Joseph a. Sansone jr.
All of the full-time instructors at our Training Center are required to meet the requirements necessary to become certified by the Missouri Board of Education. In addition to the state teaching certificate, our instructors also attend and complete the United Association’s five year Instructor Training Program held in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Many of our instructors also hold specialty certificates which are required for them to teach various classes and certify their students in many of the different fields of Plumbing and Pipefitting. These certifications include, but are not limited to:
- Backflow Prevention Certification under ASSE Guidelines for Cross Connection Control
- OSHA Construction Outreach Program
- Medical Gas Certification under NITC and NFPA 99-2005, ASME IX Brazer, ASSE 6010
- LP Gas Certification under NFPA 58
- United Association Welding Certification Program/National Certified Pipe Welding Bureau
- Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) issued by the American Welding Society